Teen Safe Driving Workshops
Teaching a young learner to drive can be stressful and frustrating, especially in the early months.
The Teen Safe Driving workshop is an opportunity for parents and their pre-learner or learner driver to work effectively together in tackling the challenges of chalking up the minimum 120 logbook hours required before taking the driving test.
It also provides tips on ways to prepare for the hazardous first months of solo driving in the P1 Red licence period.
The session, which lasts for about an hour, can be held at a venue in your community.
The session can be customised to give attention to any local community issues in addition to the following content:
- Overview of the Graduated Licensing Scheme
- Key road rules and driving myths
- Stats and facts about young drivers and casualty rates
- Tips on being a successful driving teacher and learner
- Identifying the behaviours of low-risk driving and
- Committing to a mutually acceptable learning partnership.
If you would like to inquire about the Teen Safe Driving workshop give us a call (02) 9817 7847), email us email@example.com or fill out the enquiry form below.