upcoming sdc facilitators and coaches:
|Facilitator Training – August 25, 2022 (Thursday)||Coach Training – July 25, 2022 (Monday)|
|Coach Training – August 26, 2022 (Friday)|
Steps to attend training
To complete your Facilitator / Coach Expression of Interest (EOI) form and submit you are/will:
– Be engaged by one of the 27 Safer Drivers Course Providers accredited by RMS and,
– Meet the facilitator/coach pre-requisites check list for training on each EOI form
Please note: the closing date for submission of EOIs and subsequent verification from providers must be received 72 hours before the requested training day. Any EOIs received after the cut off will be placed on the participant list for the subsequent training date.
Download a PDF version of the form, complete, and email to Youthsafe
Youthsafe will then
– Acknowledge receipt of EOI form.
– Verify directly with Providers that each facilitator and coach is engaged by the Provider nominated on the EOI form.
– Issue a tax invoice when engagement by Provider is verified and pre-requisites for training checked – facilitator training $612 (incl GST) and coach training $612 (incl GST).
Youthsafe offers discounts when 2 or more participants from the same provider attend on the same training day
2 Participants (on the same day) = 5% discount – $580.00
3 Participants (on the same day) = 10% discount – $550.00
4 Participants or more (on the same day) = 15% discount – $520.00
Direct payments to:
Please quote invoice reference number
Youthsafe will only confirm bookings when payment has been processed.
If an applicant can no longer attend the training date they have enrolled in and paid for, we are happy to credit their payment to the next scheduled training date.
Youthsafe reserves the right to cancel SDC training if numbers fall below three.
Replacement Delivery Guides and/or SDC Certificates will incur an administration fee of $19.95
Youthsafe is available to run SDC train-the-trainer course in regional areas if providers have the necessary numbers. Please contact the Youthsafe office for more information and costings.
Should you have any enquiries please contact Kim at Youthsafe:
email@example.com or telephone 02-9817-7847.